Broadform Insurance in Olympia, Tumwater & Lacey, WA
Broad Form Coverage – Stay legal for less
Pay one low price whether you own one car or many.
Broad Form coverage is available with, or without, an SR22 filing
For drivers needing an SR22 filing, Broad Form coverage will satisfy the WA State insurance requirement.
You don’t need to own a vehicle to get a Broad Form policy.
Drivers who purchase Broad Form policies will be provided the same liability protection as a personal auto policy.
Other coverage available on Broad Form:
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist
- Personal Injury Protection
- Medical payments
There are several instances when Broad Form coverage could be better for you than just a standard policy. For example, Broad Form may be a better choice when:
- You have several vehicles that don’t need comprehensive and collision coverage.
- You need an SR22 to free up your license, but your full coverage company that you want to keep doesn’t offer SR22’s.
- You don’t own a car, and frequently borrow from someone else.
Broad Form is secondary over any other policy covering a non-owned, private passenger vehicle being driven by you.
Broad Form Insurance does not cover the following:
- Damage to your vehicle
- Motorcycles or RV’s
- Business / Commerical use
- No vehicles over 1 ton